There are a lot of things I do. A lot of them stupid. A lot of them regretted. Much of them not regretted. sometimes out of fun or usually. But mostly I think, many of the actions (the good ones) I take are for my friends or because of my friends. The base of character is I actually realize that I take things too far sometimes or err.. a lot of the times, I think that's why I'm really annoying I guess. And I also think that I'm annoying because I say sorry too much and I just don't think things through a lot but that's why I have my family and my "family" I love them both so dearly even though there I myself have problems with them. Actually if I think about it, I have more problems with my actually family though. My second family I know I have problems with them, but it's not the same my problems with them are so minor I believe oh being annoying, being stupid, etc. but what I've realized that my connection with my "family" (the Van Nghe Fam[there are specific peeps]/WYD Fam) I feel is extremely strong. I know I can come to them anytime for help, they're there for me. I would like to do the same. Sometimes though I guess I sorta show that I don't trust some people with sorta matters, but I trust these two groups so much. I don't think it's like oh I'm not going to tell you, it's just when am I going tell you. I guess what I'm trying to say is that what would I do without these people in my life and I'm glad they've taken a stand in my life but also having this unity made realize or ask myself why is my actually family not this united? So I started working on that obviously it's like random to like go up to your mom/dad and be like hey what's your favortie color you know? but like this is what I realized, don't let good relationships go to waste friends, family, God. Even though maybe you come from a "bad" family there's always a way to fix it maybe you disagree with what I just said but I just said there's a way to fix it. I didn't say it'd be easy.
Thanks for your support families :)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment