Sunday, March 15, 2009

Reflection 1

The build up of anger inside is not good. It's like a covered pot of boiling water. The pot can only maintain that boil for so long until the burning water spews out of the pot releasing the boiling water, the rage and anger. Sometimes I want to release all that anger but how? How do I do that?
Do I beat the shit out of the person that pushes me past my limit? Like seriously fuck them up. It takes only one person to push you and if you fuck em up enough I don't think anybody is going to fuck with you ever again but I don't think I'm that kind of guy. Do I talk about it to my friends? I don't know. Sometimes talking about it isn't enough. I wish that was just that easy to release my anger that easily you know just to talk about it or even just emotions in general. Even though I know when people call me stupid or other stuff they are most likely joking, maybe not, it kinda gets taken in and sits there cause like I've had experience where my mom called me stupid and seriously meaning it and you know that kinda hurts coming from a parent and yet not only calling me stupid, but a dog, and other stuff in Vietnamese, you know sometimes it would reach the point where me and my mom had screaming matches I guess and then she would say don't ever talk to me if you're going to act this way and you're not my son, go live somewhere else and a lot of other things. You know at the time I was probably like fuck you you bitch on the inside of course but now I look back and it's like I need to take some of the blame too for doing whatever I did even though my mom gets pissed for the littlest of reasons and at times can't accept the fact that I'm growing up. But looking back and reflecting, (I do this more often now because of Victoria x]), It's like you know what if you/I didn't have your mom or dad the next morning? Like seriously you or errr I say to myself all the time don't take things for granted Edbert! but still I do one of those things are my parents others are my lil bros and friends, I've actually to talked about this to my dad and he cried...and I was like oh wow. But yea but I also realize that many people don't have parents like mine that really care for you that much. Maybe it's like have the time? You know I see kids getting mad at their parents too for reasons such as not letting them go to a party or such and such but you know is it really worth ruining your relationship with your parent(s) for something so petty? I mean maybe if you REALLY deserve it then argue I guess I erno but seriously your relationship with your parents is ever so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment