That I'm boring.
But actually yea I do think I'm boring and I can feel it sometimes too when talking to people over AIM and stuff. I'm sorry if I bore /: I know repeat the same questions over and over and over usually how's life, how was your day, how are you or what's up? My socializing skills aren't that great but I try so hard to show that I care but in then end I just end up being a boring person I'm sorry /: but yea I'm still learning/working on it so yea sorry if I bore you T-T
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
You aren't boring, cause everyone says "
ReplyDeletewhat's up?, how's it going? , how's life? , and how was your day ? ," everyone would be boring cause lots of people say that, too . So cheer up , not everyone is always talkative bringing on subjects randomly. (: