more than usual.
I'm starting to raise my voice agaisnt my mom again sigh*
Maybe i wouldn't if she wasn't fucking nagging me and trying to shut down everyone all the time damn bitch >.> I really don't mean that... nope yea I do as of now. I'm about ready to show her my backhand.....................................
Okay so I was out late 930 yesterday but with my dad and just a few minutes ago 910ish PM she's stormed in and sternly/angrily said what are you doing or you doing on your dad's computer.
so since she was pissed off I got pissed because I'm tired of her fucking petty peeves. So i said sternly back almost yelling but luckily held my tongue sorta...
I sternly said back I'm just emailing the guy that fixed my computer asking him wahts up cause its still crashing (Guy is my half-brother in law) mom hates their guts (my half sisters)
and she goes on about how my dad raised me wrong or in h is way okay i was in my head aw hell no.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She just stormed back in saying
oh you always sit on the computer I was out for hours these past days.
oh house isn't clean
you always sit thining we have money for internet
i'm going to cancel internet
she'll proably do taht
cause she's piised at my dad sigh*
fuck this is happening fast to much to explain i'm going to take a walk
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
it's okay edbert,
ReplyDeletejust naggy asian parents..