Friday, June 12, 2009

3 Words the make my day

Funny. I'm talking about this as if this was a moment so dear to me.

Yesterday after some basketball with Matt, Andrew, and Andy, Matt's mom took the car and we were like oh shit because I had to be home before 9 but wouldn't because Matt's mom took the car but then I decided to just call my dad and pick me up cause you know I'm just tired of my mom nagging at me it's time to make better decisions. So anyways my dad picks me up and Matt's mom called my mom to explain stuff and apparently I could've stayed at Matt's for another hour or so depending on how long it his mom to get the car back but by that time I had already called my dad.

So in the car with my dad, he tells me to call up my mom and tell oh what does she and little bros want to eat so I call her up and I'm like "Hey mom, dad asks what do you guys want to eat?" by that time it was liek 830 so my mom is like "oh we're good. Already getting ready for bed" So I was like oh okay then she says oh i thought you were going to be at Matt's for another hour and I just said oh "You wanted me home before 9 so i just called dad"

Then she said: What a good boy. I LOVE YOU.
(the good boy part makes me sound like a bitch fml.)

But you know after I heard "I love you" I blocked everything out. In my head, damn my mom hasn't said those words in hella long to me or as a fact to any one of my brothers or my dad. I was in shock. Maybe I'm deprived of things? Kinda sad.

It was nice hearing those words even though I'm sooo old now haha. (sixteen =D)

But still actions speak louder than words. I've always complained about my mom and had angst towards her but I guess it's just because I let my wants get the best of me.

It's just oh I want to be more independent but seh doesn't want to let go and I guess I've proven to her that I'm ready to be let go of yet.

But truly deep inside, I want to hang on forever I don't want to let go of my mom and dad. I seriously don't. They're the best and damn it's taken me this long to realize that they're truly the greatest people in the world. And I haven't gotten to know them well enough.

It's sad T-T in reality though, the road is coming to an end. or it's drawing near. I don't know what to do to get to know my parents better, they're always busy I'm not the one to talk a lot around my parents.

My want is to get to know them better so that when they have passed I can say I had a good relationship with them. hopefully i'm not jinxing them I'm sure they have a long while a good 20-30 more years even more =]

to all you younglings out there don't jundge your parents love them to the fullest.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


    that's so cute :P I'm glad you had a moment with your mom. Even though you hella just like complained about her on the phone like an hour ago about how she's going back to her ways x]

    GG, chau

    ReplyDelete