Monday, June 22, 2009

Interesting

So today I sorta ushered my dad into a conversation about my half sisters.

Well cause my computer broke and so we were on our way to pick it up and like he started talking mentioning their names. And so i decided to just ask oh what happened and stuff.

It was a confusing story because he was hiding some stuff I guess I'm not old enough yet haha

but anyways apparently my mom didn't like them. As everyone knows, my mom is a very hateful person at times sigh*

but you know I came to visit today the older one I think don't remember. But it was one of them.
Her husband told me what to install into my dads computer for his leisure projects involving power point and what not and he said my comp was all fixed he's really good at programming according to my dad.

It was good seeing at least one of half sisters and my half brother in law? ... yea haha it was
havent seen them in probably more than 5 years or actaully talked to them but yea it was cool

so after like a week and a half of waiting for my computer, I just got home right now plugged it in, and it's still crashing... fml. haha but its not that bad really having a broken computer got me out more i guess and I'm not on as much haha oh wells I feel happy for i erno I just do erno why

maybe it was cause I was laughing with Duy, Chanda, Shirley, and Anh Troung <--- Can't spell viet x] so much i swear not stuff laughing for at least a good 5 minutes. What were we laughing at? Me laughing xDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment