Monday, April 6, 2009

True Passion

Today I witnessed true passion. So there's this guy. Duy the the name don't wear it out haha. He's strong biggish fellow. Good character. What's not to love about him? So tonight after an amazing reenactment of the Passion of the Christ, I saw this guy cry just because of a reenactment. While he's crying I'm saying to myself "Fool, suck it up" just kidding. I was more like effing Duy stop it you're going to make cry too but luckily he stopped before I burst into tears haha. Anyways Duy worked hard to make the Passion work out to what it has become. We all did [the cast]. But you know to see tears of gratefulness like that, to see that impact on our director and audience goes to show how much we put into the Passion. That's passion for realz yo. haha f'sho f'sho.

Passion of '09

No comments:

Post a Comment