Sunday, April 5, 2009

To be Drifting

Dear Anglea,
this is what I couldn't get out to when you asked what is wrong but f'sho I will try my very best not to let it happen.

Life is sort of like a river/lakeish. I'd like to say we start in a lake and we start drifting out towards rivers or streams and go along that path/river/stream. And during that ride, there may be some rapids, some crazy ass turns, and a lot of the time there are more than one way in to go in the river. I see the rapids as being the rough points of my life while the crazy turns could be the points in life where I do not which way I want to go or what I want to do in life, and the several ways that I will see is a symbol that there are decisions that we must make. And along this trip of life you will meet friends and you and your friends will form a caravan or something along those lines. But friends come and go. They can what I call drift away without you knowing and before you know it they're gone. I guess that's how I feel about some people right but instead of moving on, I linger. Questioning where are they? or maybe saying to myself I have to find them/him/her again. To be honest I hate when I drift. I hate to say it but maybe sometimes it may be for the better of things but no. I can't accept that. please don't drift away. please acompany along this long journey.

With utmost sincerity,
-Edbert

1 comment:

  1. Edberteer, dear.

    First of all, you spelled my name wrong(: But it's kinda funny, cause when I misspell my name, I spell it like that too x]

    Secondly, I'm sorry you feel that way. I hope you do not lose connections with them/him/her. But just remember that I'll always be here for you, wherever whenever(: Remember, I'm only a phone call away, you know that.

    I need to make something for you so that you can take it to college with you like how you made that jar/jug thingy for me(:

    "We've been deep in the trenches
    Aint that friendship
    Its not always roses (but)
    Everybody knows this
    We stuck in this battle field
    I know just how you feel
    Standin up for us (yeah)
    Ima be a soldier"

    Listen to the song. Battle cry by Shontelle.

    with <3,
    Angeler.

    ReplyDelete