Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Parents troubles

So after practice today, "I'm ready for a lecture from my mom now" I said as we walked out to where I was suppose to wait for my mom. So as she arrives and I'm packing up my things, I dread getting into the car. So as we're driving it's quiet except for the radio. So I'm thinking okay maybe she's been thinking or something happend to cause her not to lecture me about not having good grades, or about me going out to "hang out." So I'm like in my head "alright this is cool but then again this is too good to be true." And just as we turn right onto heading she starts up... oh my effing... sigh* w/e. So she rants about how she is always right and how like father like son whenever we don't listen TO HER things go wrong uuhhhhh conceited much? I mean I see your view some what. I mean my dad has a thing in this to. He's a nice, extremely intelligent, faithfilled guy, but like my mom rants sometimes right? like today, she was going on how my dad doesn't know how to do bussiness even though he has his own business irnoic right? It's just that he's a psuhover like me except this can actually make a big impact on his life I guess unlike me where I'm just a pushover just because uhhh haha.... w/e back to the point I mean this has happend before where my mom actually said grow some balls and go collect the money that your clients owe you. And I was like oh shit it is on. but my dad's nice guy mentality is like how am I supposed to collect money when people don't have money see Mom = selfish (depends on what the situation is she's not selfish when it comes to other things) while my dad is selfless but the flaw is that he is I guess foolishly selfless maybe I erno hey look opposites totally attract right? tell me about it... sigh* I mean Dad keep it real, mom calm the fuck down let's compromise? I've tried talking to my mom before. Her mentality is oh forget it everytime I try to your dad thinks he's all that and just gets mad and I guess it's true because a lot, at night I can't sleep I sure I don't have insomnia it's just I reflect and I think about people and things etc. but I hear and feel the emotions in my parents vocies I hear frustration and I sense stress. It frequently comes down to the fact that both must lower their ego and try to work with one another that's sorta what I tell my mom just not directly ... yea I fail I know. but it's just out of fear. but yea the need here is ears. and I don't know what to say anymore it's all too much take it away... let me run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment