Wednesday, October 21, 2009

stuffs

I've been thinking lately about if somethings in my life were are really worth it.

I've also seen myself as a hypocrite...I've been telling people oh when talking to your parent don't use an offensive voice/out door voice... and omg I've just about had with both my parents more of my mom though I've just been getting sooo fcking irritated with her/him

like i just had an argument about the fcking enrollment in behind the wheel driving and i found fucking hard not to get fcking pissed... it was just arrrrrrrrrrrgh.

I don't think I'm ever going to say anything this stupid hypocrite... I know where i get it from too..
my mom she fcking tells everyone not to fcking have small talk or uncessary talk and she goes of and is fckin gossiping on the phone >.> wtf... she's all to my dad like oh you're always sitting at home doing nothing but sitting at the comp and talking on the phone.......well why don't you fcking look in the mirror to you stupid fck....

sigh*

gotta wait a little more my permit test.........

and omg I'm just stressing too much

as;oghoaupfshgapsuhgudsfjasdp

I've also been pondering about van nghe lately..

isnt it suppose to enrich us in our Viet Heritage?

I mean sure we have all the drumming and dancing but dude seriously the only thing that's even close to Viet culture is the drumming and plus i don't even know if its that even cultural..

maybe true drumming in Vietnam requires a certain rythym or something not just something anyone just puts together

Another thing, Van Nghe is just doing the same effing shit over and over

I guess after some realization, Van Nghe as a whole has no more energy

nothings new except maybe a little more focus on lion dancing, swords, and drum L other than that there's nothing new I've always pushed away from the truth...

the truth is that I feel that Van nghe isnt what it used to be.

I thought I would never be tired of van nghe but now grow weary of it...

the only reason why i actaully choose to show is just to see all those wonderful faces... okay maybe not all so wonderful but close xDDD

I mean seriously we have like the same story line if we even have one anymore every freaking show

doing the same stuff over and over gets boring and no one's really into anymore

i actaully see Van nghe dying so sad to say it but its sorta true i mean why can't we have great skits like the ones frere? made remember when we had those "history/story" time with frere? good times

If we say we're carrying on frere's legacy, we're not doing a very good job.

Ultimately... Leaders of Van Nghe step up your game the people of Van nghe go to Van nghe because for the most i bleieve that they want to (most) so come on at least make our efforts worth it

then again this is just my opinion its not just on the leads either its a group as a whole.

I also believe that our sense of family is shattered i mean seriously we're supposed to be welcoming and have a strong bond with one of another as a whole group I think that's bullshit cause its just not there anymore idividually i think we're aite some of us great

however everyone sees it the cliques i mean from personal experience for a guy like me that's self conscious about certain its intimidating to walk with a friend alone just to talk about stuff with out fcking rumors start up... seriously what has van nghe come to?

I erno... maybe it's time for me personally to withdraw from van nghe....


or on the other hand try to step myself up and strive for the level the I want Van nghe to be...

1 comment:

  1. We should talk of these things, sometime after midterms.

    ReplyDelete